Monday 5 November 2012

BRIGHT BLOSSOMS THANK YOU CARD

Here's a card that I made for our Reading Training Event a few months ago.  The stamp set was originally in the Spring Mini but then was carried across into this years new Annual catalogue (which is great as I love this set)


I used:
Stamps - Bright Blossoms, Bordering on Romance and Just Believe
Card -  Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Early Espresso 
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Early Espresso
Accessories -  2-3/8" Scallop circle punch, 1-3/4 circle punch and flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.  Also the Basic pearls and paper piercer and drew the stitches with an Early Espresso Marker Pen.

Thanks for looking!

I'll update you shortly with my Convention Swaps for 2012.

No comments: