Tuesday 20 November 2012

AND SOME MORE CONVENTION 2012 SWAPS

Here's a couple more of my swaps.  I'm really chuffed to see that the red and green Christmas Tree swap has been published on the Stampin' Up! UK Facebook Homepage!

Here it is:


I used:

Stamps: Merry Minis & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Brushed Gold and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
Accessories: Merry Minis Punch Pack, Mat pack and piercing tool.

I really love the way these stamps and punches co-ordinate.

And another variation (a bottle tag for Christmas) :



This tag used the same design as the one above but I used Silver Shimmer paper and Brushed Silver Card.  I used a Whisper White Craft Ink pad for the words.  The to and from wording is from the Owl Occasions stamp set.

Hope you like them.  Thanks for looking!

A big thank you to Tina, Kathy and Rachel for their help.  They kindly helped me to get my 250 swaps completed in time.

No comments: