Monday 31 August 2009

SIMPLY SAID - Flowers

I used this card as my make & take for my first workshop. I used:

STAMPS - Simply Said and Canvas Background Stamp

CARDSTOCK - Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory

INK - Chocolate Chip

STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS - Really Rust and Pumpkin Pie

RIBBON - 1/4" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip

PUNCHES - Large Oval and Scallop Oval

STAMPIN' UP ACCESSORIES - Cutter Kit (Both to make a cut to thread ribbon through and Distressing Tool to distress Naturals Ivory Card). SNAIL Adhesive. Crafters' Tool Kit (using paper piercing tool).

Thanks for looking!

Lisa

3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

this card was really fun to make ! :)

Abi Bundy said...

this card was really fun to make ! :)

Steph Roberts said...

I really like this it's very striking