Monday 31 August 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF HAPPINESS - Happy Birthday


I made this card for Abi's Friday Funky Challenge. I used:

STAMPS - A Little Bit of Happiness & Big Bold Birthday

CARDSTOCK - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Taken With Teal

STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS - Tempting Turquoise and Taken With Teal

INK - Basic Black

ACCESSORIES - Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive

The main image comes from A Little Bit of Happiness Hostess Set but I cut the flowers out from the strip of flower stamps. Its suprising how different it looks on its own. I used the Happy Birthday Greetings Stamp from the Big Bold Birthday set of stamps.

Thanks for looking!

Lisa


3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

I love this lisa it's so simple very pretty thanks for joining in the challenge!

Kathy Simpson said...

Love the way you've adapted the stamp

FooFooYelland said...

Very sweet card! I'm using that stamp on a card at the moment. I had thought of using the parts individually but hadn't got around to it. They look great don't they?
I like the clean lines of this card. Very simple. You get to really focus on the image.
Love it!