Tuesday 13 April 2010

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

This is another gift I made for Abi.  It's a Cookie mix in a jar.  I then decorated the jar with my Stampin' Up! products.

I used:

STAMPS - Short Order Alphabet (discontinued sorry)
CARD - Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Rose Red and Whisper White.  Also Sunny Day Papers.
INK - Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES - 1 - 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip, 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rose Red, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon and Certainly Celery Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy your cookies Abi!

3 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Must try that one, thanks for the idea.

Abi Bundy said...

This is such a great idea! ( must remember to take them out of the oven this time) :)

the blues said...

what a cleaver idea I hope abi made the cookies!