Monday 8 February 2010

HAPPY 40TH!

I've just made this card for my cousin Sally whose 40th Birthday is this month. I used:

STAMPS - Sale-A-Bration Set Happy Moments & Over The Hill (old discontinued set - sorry)
CARD - Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Barely Banana & Pretty In Pink
STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS - Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana, Close To Cocoa & So Saffron.
INK - Black Stazon & Versamark
ACCESSORIES - Word Window Punch & 1 - 1/4" Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain.

I think the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set is great for both men and women. Very versatile set.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

brilliant - the colour combo is great Lesley x

Abi Bundy said...

Love that ribbon! great card!

Kathy Simpson said...

Very subtle - you got the age in, just in case the recipient is a little sensitive about hitting the big 40.
I remember hiding for a week!lol